- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Race for the Cure
- Get Involved
The 2018 Komen Card
Fight Breast Cancer and save 20%.
It’s that time of year again! We are excited to announce the 2018 Komen Card. Donate $75 to Susan G. Komen San Francisco Bay Area to receive your 2018 Komen Card!
Shop with the 2018 Komen Card at the Bay Area’s finest merchants and save 20% from October 12 through October 21. Komen Cards are available at all participating retailers and are valid at the listed store locations only. Some restrictions may apply, please visit stores for details.
UNION SQUARE MERCHANTS
BOTTEGA VENETA (124 GEARY ST.)
CAROLINA HERRERA (45 GRANT AVE)
DIPTYQUE PARIS (73 GEARY ST.)
GIORGIO ARMANI (166 GRANT AVE.)
JIMMY CHOO (164 GEARY ST.)
LA PERLA (170 GEARY ST.)
NINA MCLEMORE (233 GRANT AVE. 3RD FLOOR)
MAISON MARGIELA (134 MAIDEN LANE.)
MARNI (77 MAIDEN LANE.)
VINCE (36 GEARY ST.)
SAINT LAURENT (110 GEARY ST.)
THEORY (120 MAIDEN LANE)
TSE (60 MAIDEN LANE)
JACKSON SQUARE MERCHANTS
THEORY (412 JACKSON ST.)
UNION STREET MERCHANTS
JO MALONE LONDON (2157 UNION ST.)
And Many More to be Announced!
The last opportunity to purchase cards online will be October 21, 2018 at 5pm
• The Komen Card discount applies only to participating stores. The card must be presented at the time of purchase.
• The Komen Card discount applies only to new merchandise or services purchased during the Komen Card event, October 12 to October 21, 2018. It does not apply to existing balances, prior purchases or future purchases. Layaway payments will not be changed to include the Komen Card discount. Merchandise cannot be put on hold for or during the October 12 to October 21, 2018 Komen Card event.
• Some stores exclude special orders. Discounts on markdown merchandise are left to the discretion of the store.
• The Komen Card is not valid with any other offers or discounts unless specified by the merchant. The Komen Card cannot be combined with additional Komen Cards to increase the total discount.
• Some stores may limit merchandise.
• A numbered and validated Komen Card is issued to the individual purchaser and must be signed by the user for the card to be valid, or the purchaser must show a donation confirmation email for proof of Komen Card purchase. Cards are non-transferable and cannot be shared. A valid photo ID may be requested.
• The Komen Card does not apply to online shopping.
• Tax and gratuities are not included in the Komen Card discount.